Friday 30 December 2011
Ok., I owe you some explanation about history of my betting.
I have been for couple of years in this industry. I started betting on accumulators at local street shops. As you probably already know it didn’t bring me a lot of money. That brought me a loss actually. So I started sniffing here and there and tried to look at the gambling from different angle. During the years I have become a user in different sports betting forums where everyone discuss their sport picks. It doesn’t matter if someone plays bankers or underdogs, it is just about how sure you are about the pick. We exchange our opinions on regular basis between us, best tipsters as we call ourselves. It might not be very modest on our part but I believe that it is better to have a good sense of humour than not.
My tips were quite good and when I reached 20% yield I started to thinking about selling my sport betting tips. First I found this polish website betgang.pl where I started that. There were two sort of tips I was giving away on this portal, singles and 2-fold accumulators.
Apart from my own picks I have an access to couple of sources of tips. I use my own analyses as well such as database and statistics. That is how I pick the matches to play on. I've been combining couple of events onto accumulators for a few months now. There are minimum 2 and maximum 4 events in a parlay normally and the odds are always more than 2.0. That's why everyone can play my tips using D'Alembert staking system but I recommend flat stake. I used to give one tip a day and generally the tip is settled before I post the next one. Every day I tried to post picks way before the kick off.

0 comments:

About Me